Free training: How to use the Espacenet patent database and to do your own patent searches
30 septembre 2019 à 8 h 30 - 12 h 30| Gratuit
The Intellectual Property Institute (IPIL GIE) offers free training in the discovery of the Espacenet database. With more than 100 million patent documents, the European Patent Office’s database is a real gateway to patent literature.
Course Objectives : discover the Espacenet database: Participants will be able to perform their own patents research and build their own research strategies.
Target audience: entrepreneurs, marketing managers, R&D managers, inventors, students, researchers.
The training will be held at the Keyjob Training Centre, 65 rue de la Gare, L-1611 Luxembourg. The number of places is limited to a maximum of 10 participants: The deadline for registration is 26th of September 2019
- What is a patent? [detail of the information contained in a patent document and its usefulness]
- General presentation of the Espacenet patent database
- Create a research strategy
- Keyword Search VS Classification Code Search
- Search operators
- Search modes
- Check the legal status of a patent