ERA: Annual Conference on European Copyright Law 2018
22 novembre 2018 à 9 h 00 - 23 novembre 2018 à 13 h 00| €790
This year’s annual conference will update intellectual property lawyers on the ongoing EU initiatives and the latest CJEU case law in the field of copyright law.
- The main changes brought by the new directive on EU copyright law in the Digital Single Market
- What can be expected from online platform-operators in the near future
- The use of snippets for journalistic online content
- The scope of the new directive and its data mining exception
- How to invoke fundamental rights in copyright law cases
- Key copyright rulings adopted by the CJEU
- The EU data economy policy and its meaning for copyright
Who should attend?
Lawyers in private practice, in-house counsel, judges and other practitioners of law dealing with copyright and intellectual property law, internet and consumer law.