Date : 04/08/2022 – Source : Academy of European Law (ERA) – Lien
Online conference date: 26-28 October 2022
The aim of this conference is to meet the requirements of trade mark and design law practitioners to keep informed about the recent case law and the latest EU legislative developments.
- Topical recent issues of trade mark law, shape departing from the norm of the sector, the concept of acquiescence in light of the CJEU ruling in HEITEC
- Recent judgments on trade marks and designs from the EU Courts and the EUIPO Boards of Appeal
- Enforcement of rights and remedies after the recent CJEU rulings Nova Text GmbH and Koch Media v FU
- Direct liability of online market places under trade mark law
- Counterfeiting and the Digital Services Act
- Impact of the EU legal reform of geographical indications on trade mark law
Further details regarding registration and conference fees can be found on the dedicated website.